Monday, November 06, 2006

Thankgiving Day at the Danglers (we arrive home the day before Thanksgiving)



We collect old postcards and place them on the plates and we each will read the one we recieve this is an awesome idea, and it is very entertaining to see how people spoke sometimes one hundred years ago.












This is our kitchen where Lily Mae and the family will have our meals, I still need to get her cushions made for her highchair, never enough time! We can not wait to have Lily at the table!





See the apron, Lily will get one soon I LOVE to wear my apron I wear one everyday! I can not imagine a day with out it. The best thing to an apron your clothes stay dry during dishes and everything you pick up goes right in the pocket, so if I ever get on Lets Make a Deal... I can rest asure you that I WOULD WIN!!




This is our Living Room, we love the bay window!















Here is the other end of the living room, we love to build a fire in the winter, especially when it is snowing and sit around and read story, We can not wait to have Lily Mae be apart of our little tradions. We LOVE the Country life!!

No comments: